Thursday 14 June 2012

An apology to Snowdrop

A while ago I openly laughed at my friend who was using a builders bucket as 
part of her crocheting 'kit'. 

"A bucket?!" I scoffed, hahahahaha how funny !
"I have a beautiful Cath Kidston bag I will be using" I said.

Victoria, I apologise. 

The bucket is in fact the perfect thing to have at my feet, 
3 balls of yarn on the go at once (round balls let loose = ROLL)

Toddler needs me or the phone or the door or god forbid I need to pee in a hurry.
Dump it in the bucket, safe and sound. 


Love ya Snowdrop ! xx

5 comments:

  1. Genius! I do have a spare bucket.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use a bucket for some projects - especially crochet with lots of colours. But mine is pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... You're not the only one to have mocked my collection of buckets! LOVE! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, I need to feel the LURVE !