Sunday 20 November 2011

Baps..

No not the bread roll type at all !
A good friend of mine has just written a recipe for a knitted boob (recipe rather than pattern as there are lots of ways to play about with the formation to create the boob of choice) I had to have a go as a newbie knitter, it was my first foray into using dpns, and I have to say the pattern was so well written it made me able to just concentrate on the handful of sharp sticks. Thanks so much Sarah @ Crafts From The Cwtch - her blog tells you all about the reasons behind the boobiecraftage -  It was a dream to follow! The pattern is here.



p.s. I forgot to load pics of this neckscarf/mini shawl I finished last week.
It's the Age of Brass and Steam  - a Ravelry pattern.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you were here, I need to feel the LURVE !