Friday 16 September 2011

A new job and a new skill

Its been an exciting week this week, I have a new little job as Advertising Manager at the Natural Mamas website, it's great to be using my brain, pc and communication skills for something other than Pinterest :-)  (and Ravelry, and blogging, and facebook... ) The admin/moderator team there are great like minded mamas and I'm really enjoying what I've done so far.

I think I can finally call myself Bi-Craftual !!  I'm now on my second (albeit simple) knitted project and its feeling a lot more natural to me. In fact I picked up a crochet hook yesterday and had to think for a moment how to do it - only a nanosecond really hehe.

It's reeeeally hard to capture yarn colours with the camera in my phone, I think I need a proper camera.



I'm trying to emulate THIS, sort of. 
A lovely friend is going to edge it for me in red cotton jersey when I'm done.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job! Your knitting is looking beautiful (of course), gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming Bi-Craftual!! And you protested soooo much...!! And good luck with the new job! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you were here, I need to feel the LURVE !